By Anonymous - 19/07/2013 16:41 - United States - Milwaukee

Today, it's my fifth wedding anniversary. My wife bailed on the romantic dinner that I arranged in favor of running off with her friends. Their big event: an amateur Fight Club event they'd decided to stage in an abandoned parking lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 430
You deserved it 4 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And she talked to you about it? No wonder it's amateur.

...5 rule of fight club no shirts no shoes. OP, why aren't you going to watch?!

Comments

xAkonz 10

Fight club sounds way cooler than a romantic dinner. I'd bail too.

cottoncandymango 17

She sounds pretty bad ass even though she broke the 1st rule of any good fight club

Totally disobeyed the first rule... And the second one!

sailorzoe 14

Don't be such a bitch. Your wife seems way cooler than you. Grown some balls.

Right, he's a bitch for wanting to celebrate his anniversary with the woman he loves, and should be out catering to her every whim. Bitches be crazy, 'specially you.

This is the only valid excuse I can think if for a wife bailing on such an event.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

She broke rule 1 and 2 right off the bat.

tehdarkness 21

Did she mention this event before? Did she invite you along? If not then it sounds like the marriage needs work. Are you always romantic like that or are you neglectful?

Um... That's actually pretty cool, and I'm not gonna lie, it's kinda sexy too. Maybe I'm weird...

No, I pretty much feel that way too :) as long as it's not against me ...

Well now you've got somewhere to go to vent your frustrations. It's officially ass kicking time. If you win I'd like to think it'd make her horny as well. Gotta bang to bang bruh.