By Steve - 16/08/2009 17:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up with my girl laying next to me in bed. When she woke up we started to get hot and heavy but all of a sudden our cat hops on the bed. I guess the cat was more important cause my girl got up started playing it instead of me. Cockblocked by another pussy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 892
You deserved it 8 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

doubleAbattery 0

Is it just me, or have there been a lot of FMLs about cats lately?

She did the right thing. Seriously, my ex and I were mid-**** when her cat decided it wanted some attention too. Ignoring him just got him more and more wound up until eventually he went ballistic and tore a chunk off me with his claws in that unpredictably traitorous way that only cats do. Not only was I **** blocked, I had a piece of my buttcheek missing, and she sided with the cat when I tried to throw him out the window.

Comments

kacie_fml 0

this happened to me, i kicked the cat off the bed though. but, his leg got stuck in between the foot board and mattress and he started screaming, in a cat like way. so i had to stop and help the cat, so kicking is not the answer.

kacie_fml 0

i can understand this. i would hate to be referred to as "my girl". my girlfriend is much more respectful. and, i also have a name, so if the reference my girl was used to anyone we knew, id be pissed.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO luvved your little phrase at the end and i think your girl is bi because she like playin with pussy

I don't understand what’s wrong with referring to someone as my girl/boy, is he or she not your girlfriend/boyfriend?? Jeez you people are too uptight. And parents always refer to you as their little girl/boy or they’ll say my daughter/son or call you by your name or a nickname but never as just “my girl”. So I see nothing wrong with it and can’t imagine who would find that among all things as being disrespectful.

tomakobriefs 11

Good that it wasn't ignored. I've heard horror stories about a cat batting at a guy's balls while he was going at it. Just think: that could have been YOU.

hahahahhahahahah lol funny as hell cockblocked by another pussy.. lol

one of the only time having another pussy in bead is a bad thing!

Wow that punch line was halarious =)