By wtfman101 - 28/08/2009 14:56 - United States

Today, I woke up to find the entire driver's side of my car wrecked. Front door, back door, front and rear bumper smashed to shit. A drunk driver had hit it the previous night and ran. Don't worry though, he stopped and left his insurance information. He keyed it into the undamaged side of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 022
You deserved it 2 718

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mewzik 0

well...at least you have his insurance information...it wasn't a hit and run

Comments

FYL, for sure. I hope you find him and sue his sorry ass!

yeah this is bogus for sure. we really need a 3rd option for "fake"

copaface1016 0

im really sick of reading comments by people who say "fake" or "bogus". how can you know for sure? unless you have solid proof that it's fake. stop being arrogant, please, and know the facts before actually talking shit.

liveandletlive89 0
xkitten 0

At least they had the courtesy of leaving their info? I mean your car is fcked anyways at least you know who did it.

that_guy01 0

if the info's correct they kind of did you a favor, i mean at least now the whole car get's painted so it'll all match better instead of the old paint being faded. If you think about it that's pretty smart, it won't get blown away or anything like a note haha. epic fail followed by epic win for drunk driver.

blink831forever 13

That sucks! But at least he left his information. FYL

atmalum 0

It doesn't matter anyways because u have to get the whole car fixed and painted when something like that happens. I don't know why u FML when it is going to be fixed anyway!!!

well at least he left his insurance information. :) although it might not be correct, considering he was drunk.