By I love L - 08/08/2015 22:56 - Canada - Richmond Hill

Today, I woke up panting and drenched in sweat from a horrible nightmare. I'd been dreaming that bright, colored shapes were falling from the sky and I couldn't make them all neatly align with one another on the ground. I guess I should stop playing so much Tetris before bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 581
You deserved it 5 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's no such thing as too much Tetris

Well there could be worse games to play before bed that might make for worse dreams!

Comments

That's hilarious dude the nightmare sucks but take a chill pill its funny

I used to get this a lot, it's actually a recognised condition where you can't stop seeing tetris blocks falling after playing too much! Can't remember what it's called though

It's called the Tetris effect or Tetris syndrome.

My most recent nightmare that had to deal with playing a game right before bed would be alien isolation. ******* terrifying crouching down hallways so the alien doesn't find you and hiding in lockers. Promised I wouldn't do that again....so much for that until I finished the game. But I've had weird dreams from reading books and playing sudoku before I go to sleep.

And I'm sitting here thinking "maybe I should start playing tetris again"

Oh, I'm not just thinking, I downloaded and I'm playing :-)

Glad to know that I am NOT the only one with this problem LMAO

No offence but I bet I will still get thumbs down for this, but my theory is that Tetris has a plan to take over the world by giving everyone OCD because they won't align right, then torture everybody with photos stained and things until they obey their commands.. Jk! Jk! OCD isn't very nice and I'm just trying to make the most out of this weird nightmare. I don't know if you accctually have OCD or not, OP, but jf you don't, don't think you do just because of a game.. Hope you stop having nightmares!! ??

Tetris helps with brain function, so in a way you are actually doing good for it. I say keep playing.

This is actually a confirmed mental dysfunction called Tetris Syndrome. Cases of it have been documented for almost 20 years. Welcome to the machine!

this is one the most awesomest fml ever. its favorited!