By Anonymous - 30/12/2009 04:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up and realized I'd experienced my first "nocturnal emission". I'm a 24 year-old guy who has been married for 3 months. Guess who isn't getting any. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 412
You deserved it 3 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vrock 0

Wow, its bitches like you that make me love my girlfriend

Is your "BF", by any chance, the hamster in your profile picture?

Comments

jakeidk 0

your a bitch. I'm glad I didn't marry you...

(bombtastic). and then they wonder why we cheat.

bombtastic, your an jerk. EVERY guy knows that the sex cuts off. but after 3 months, the party just peaked. start walking around the house in just a condom. or trash bag it. the best way to forgiveness is the walk of shame and humor. Shell think it's hillarious and will be get back on in no time. trust me, I had to do this with my fiance... good luck.

123e3 0

That stuf doesn't happen to me anymore for some reason and I'm 14 O.o

YDI for getting married. you obviously don't read too many fmls. married guys get jack shit.

you better have been dreaming of your wife lol

pahhahahaha, that sucks for you. i'm fifteen, and get tons of action with my bf.

Listen, so-called "****-shaming" is NOT okay. Maybe you're jealous because you weren't sexually active at 15, maybe you consider yourself to uphold a strict moral code which others just don't live up to--but IN ANY CASE, your comment is ******* offensive and you owe that girl (and any other girl you've treated in this way) a serious apology. But more than apologizing, you need to sit back and consider what has instilled such a terrible double-standard in your way of thinking, so that any girl who claims to get "action" is suddenly a ****, whereas (I'm sure this is the case with you, so don't act like it isn't) a male, even a 15 year old, would deserve a high five for that same statement. You need to do some soul searching, and in the mean time stay away from ALL WOMEN, because you don't deserve their attention. Go **** yourself.

Is your "BF", by any chance, the hamster in your profile picture?

How exactly is she a ****? She has a boyfriend, retard. One person doesn't make her a ****, no matter what age or how many times she has sex. Clearly you didn't get any till you were very old, or you're still a virgin. So shut the **** up.

Your comment made me want to punch a baby. Thought you should be informed of the ramifications of your shameless shaming.

CableX17 0

meepmeep. Get off the damned high horse b*tch. Seriously, writing a long comment doesn't instantly make you kool and/or everyone respect you. So lay off it.

it's funny how most of these dumbasses don't know what **** means. it doesn't mean someone who ***** young it means someone who ***** everyone

Damn girl, shave those caterpillars above your eyes.

that's cause morals stopped being taught by the time you came around. enjoy that teen pregnancy, low self esteem, self loathing, STD's and regret when you're 30. also, get a lot of action while you can, no one is gonna wanna touch that shit when it's all saggy. :D

Well we're not all sex addicts. Kids are so promiscuous nowadays.

alizzette_nabash 6

I'm not gonna say you are a **** but tons of sex at 15 may lead to 16 and pregnant. Too young dude.

Being that this was written almost seven years ago at this point, I sincerely hope you regret everything you've done, because being sexually active at 15 is nothing to be proud of. And #22, gender doesn't matter, anybody who's sexually active at 15, boy or girl, needs to go to their rooms and think about their lives.

Erindub 0

Why wouldn't she give you any?! What a ****. I

Wait, so you're 24 and you've never had a wet dream before? Whatever you've been doing for the past 10-11 years, maybe you should start again.