By booooo - 07/03/2011 21:38 - France

Today, I withdrew €40 at the ATM to pay for dinner later tonight. It wasn't until I went to pay for it that I realized I'd taken the receipt, but left the cash in the ATM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 407
You deserved it 41 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MaiDeath 0

I guess someones having a good day...on you of course

I feel like that would be the one thing I definitely wouldn't forget after going to the ATM considering that's the reason I went there in the first place

Comments

amh721 0

I work at a bank and people do this all the time, as well as forgetting their cards. It's a pain for us to get your shit back just because you were too stupid to pay attention. A third grader would know better. Idiot.

Damn sucks for u! Somebody came up on some quick cash!

The ATM will retract the money, if it isn't pulled out of the slit in a certain time. Some banks will then not deduct this from your account, others will have to check the ATMs event log and then clear the issue. If the next customer took the money, he's on camera and will have ID'd himself with his transaction anyway. So, you don't have to worry at all. (I assume the ATMs in France are like the ones here in Germany.)

hosson 0

wow. just wow. u really f---ed up there.

TCoop1515 0
huggy515 0

How can you ignore the obnoxious beeping noise? That is IF your ATMs do that. I think most do.

andrealovvve 17

You're a ****** moron -.- that's the first thing I check

Thats what you get for using Euros. U.S.A motherfuckers $$$$$$$$FTW.

the ATM's in Australia don't allow you to leave without taking your stuff. money won't come out untill u have removed your card and the machine doesn't stop flashing and beeping untill you take your money.