By Anonymous - 04/10/2009 04:06 - United States

Today, I went to my Homecoming dance. I had a great time until some fat girl kept trying to dance with my date, even though he politely asked her to stop. I decided to intervene. I found myself pinned to the floor by a fat girl crushing on my date, who was cheering her on as she tackled me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 442
You deserved it 93

Top comments

Did someone have to tempt her off you with a McDonalds happy meal?

AliMarie 0

How did you decide to "intervene"? Probably not a good idea to start shit with people who are double your size . . .

Comments

Wait what? Why was he cheering her on? He wanted her to go away too... what does it matter if you step up and say the same, no matter how you said it? You sound a little bitchy, but then I thought about it... when you dislike someone or are pissed at them, suddenly their weight is a thousand times more noticeable and you tend to exaggerate. Think about it people... Ever hated a person who was just only a little above or below average, but you still found yourself calling them a "fat/skinny bitch/bastard," meanwhile having a friend just about the same weight and look as them and not finding them fat or too skinny? What I mean is, OP is pissed and just took it out on the girl's weight. Meanwhile, the other chick is definitely a bitch for not leaving them alone in the first place. No means no, even if you are a woman.

Maybe you should choose a date who really likes you and will help you next time. ;p

Hilarious. Sounds like your date isn't that in to you though. Perhaps the 'fat girl' is a much nicer person than you or perhaps he isn't in to either of you and just saw the funny side.

slag_ 0

if the fat girl isint happy no one is =]

JolynnConley8 0

see this is why everyone hates fat people!

hahalave248 0

SO HERE IS THE THING THIS HAPPENED TO ME!!!! I AM THE ONE WHO GOT CRUSHED BY THE GIRL! SHE WAS STARTING STUFF WITH ME TO BEGIN WITH! I AM NOT SKINNY BUT I AM DEFF NOT FAT!!! THIS GIRL WAS TRYING TO GET TO MY DATE AND WAS STALKING US SO I HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BE PISSED BUT THAT GAVE HER NO RIGHT TO FRICKEN SIT ON ME AFTER CALLING ME A F IN BITCKH! SO I GUESS IN A WAY IT WAS BOTH OF ARE FAULTS ILL I WANTED TO DO WAS HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!

diablonegro 0

If you're the OP,i would say that yes,your prom sucked but u shudnt dump the bf. Him cheering doesnt mean he doesn't care,it just means he enjoys a good girl fight..:)

The whale ended up whaling on her. Sucks.

Geez, why can't girls understand that their DATE is THEIR DATE! I have had so many fat, ugly chicks hit on my boyfriend and it's really annoying. If they are taken get over it, and move on to someone else.

Btw, she had to mention the fat girls weight because if she didn't everyone would imagine a skinny girl trying to pin her to the ground and people would complain even more.

Your bf is a jerk for edging it on. dumbass.