By Anonymous - 04/10/2009 04:06 - United States

Today, I went to my Homecoming dance. I had a great time until some fat girl kept trying to dance with my date, even though he politely asked her to stop. I decided to intervene. I found myself pinned to the floor by a fat girl crushing on my date, who was cheering her on as she tackled me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 442
You deserved it 93

Top comments

Did someone have to tempt her off you with a McDonalds happy meal?

AliMarie 0

How did you decide to "intervene"? Probably not a good idea to start shit with people who are double your size . . .

Comments

woah I bet becky88 is fat as hell and a lesbian

you deserve it. who cares if she is fat or not, just don't be mad that she owned ur ass!!

lostathome 0

you guys should have just went to another part of the building. unless of course she was following you. oh and btw, yes, fat is and adjective, but all hell would have broken loose had the adjective been "black" instead.

Maybe they're weren't many other places in the building to be accessed. At my school dances, we have most of the building/school blocked off.

For the latter one there, I don't really think the "many" part applies. Maybe I'm wrong, but here it always seems the majority of the chubby guys and gals just are kinda shy in terms of approaching those of the opposite gender. Regardless, something about the way OP phrased this FML made me take a disliking to her. On the other hand, I'm sorry that someone who just couldn't take a hint decided to intrude on your special night. But wouldn't it be worse if some svelte little hottie tried that on you? I think that'd be worse. :b

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Microsoftfan 0

You're an asshole, you know that right? That person was hitting on her date, so she tried to stick up for herself and her date. But her asshole date decided to cheer on the girl who was tacking her. You're a dick, enough said.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. And you know what, microsoftfan, op is an asshole. I'd have much more sympathy for her if she didn't use the insult "fat girl". That's just rude, and yes, makes you an asshat. Which I'm sure you and the op have in common.

She sounds a bit bitchy, yeah, but then what d'you call the chick moving in on somebody else's date? That's not only bitchy and obnoxious, it's just rude. If she kept trying when the guy asked her to stop OP had every right to try and get her to cut it out.

JukeboxBunny 0

Why does everyone think the OP is a bitch for saying that the girl was fat? I'd much rather have a skinny girl try to steal my date and then tackle me than a fat one because A. At least then I know she's actual competition and B. It won't hurt as much when the skinny chick tackles me. OP, FYL.

Overweight people can fully be competition, I think confidence is a huge factor. You can be overweight and curvy as hell, you know. And I don't mean fat folds, so don't try that.

Wow what a ******* jerk! (im talking about YOU OP!)

What did the OP do that would deem her a jerk? She didn't steal someone's date.

Bluelabeled, she called her a "fat girl". That's just as rude as trying to "steal someone's date".