By Anonymous - 04/10/2009 04:06 - United States

Today, I went to my Homecoming dance. I had a great time until some fat girl kept trying to dance with my date, even though he politely asked her to stop. I decided to intervene. I found myself pinned to the floor by a fat girl crushing on my date, who was cheering her on as she tackled me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 442
You deserved it 93

Top comments

Did someone have to tempt her off you with a McDonalds happy meal?

AliMarie 0

How did you decide to "intervene"? Probably not a good idea to start shit with people who are double your size . . .

Comments

landsand 0

it matters if shes fat put a fat person aginst a skinny person in the ring see who wins

#68, I fully agree. That's exactly what I was thinking. I can see that this "fat chick" was probably just some girl a little lower on the social scale. Maybe the OP was mean to her in the past and the other girl continued to talk to her date because OP didn't deserve him. I'd do that too.

yummehMOO 0
lamekupo 0

Much like women enjoy seeing men fight over them, men enjoy women fighting over them. They just don't have the decency to hide it.

It's amazing how many people are getting voted down in this single FML. Epic. Oh, and by the way to all of the ragers: Ahem- SPELLCHECKSPELLCHECKSPELLCHECKSPELLCHECKSPELLCHECKSPELLCHECKSPELLCHECK Also, I don't care what you people are saying. Nothing justifies trying to steal a date and then tackling the person who wanted you to stop. What's that? You disagree? GTFO.

shalizzz 0

Well said! Geez, if a girl tried to steal my boyfriend on homecoming, crush or no crush, fat or skinny, the b*tch would have ended up in the hospital! And everybody is calling the OP names and saying that it was her fault just because they like to side with the fat girl. If the tables were turned and the OP tried to steal the fat girl's boyfriend, and the pick a fight with her, everybody would cheer for the fat girl.

SarahsWickedGame 0

That sucks i hope you two are still togther

Suzuki_san 0

She's so fat that when she sings, it's over :]

Aaaw! I feel so bad forr you!!!!!!!! Plz tell me you broke up with him!!

but lawlipop, they are easier to curb stomp.