By Anonymous - 24/11/2010 22:00 - Canada

Today, I went to my Calculus lecture, one of a class of 200 people. As I looked down I noticed that a guy a few rows in front of me was on Facebook. When I took a closer look, I noticed he was viewing my profile. He stalked the profile for a full 45 minutes. I have never met this guy in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 321
You deserved it 5 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were creeping on him and discovered him creeping on you? Seems like a fair exchange to me.

I don't really think she was creeping, she just noticed he was one fb, and then recognized her pictures on there

Comments

To the people saying YDI for OP not having her profile be completely impossible to see, he could have had a friend in common with her, and maybe her settings were that friends of friends could see some/most things? And in my opinion, it's only fair to have your profile set so as friends of friends can see at least some pictures, because otherwise if you friend-requested someone, they might have no idea who you are, and get freaked out, even if you know them, because some people's Facebook names are completely different from their actual ones, and all that.

rusrsbrah 0

I have no respect for people who put retarded names as their facebook name. Also everyone who has added me and I didn't know what their picture was, I messaged and asked if I knew them. Problem fixed, change your profile to private. :)

sallen0046 4

Yes, but each individual item has a setting. You can make your posts and information friends only, and still have your pictures and whatever else set at friends of friends or everyone. It's a social network. You can't complain about people looking at your page when you don't bother to alter what you allow people not on your friends list to see.

cycle227 3

Who's talking about "making her facebook profile completely impossible to see"? Name, a single decent photo, maybe hometown, that's enough for people who KNOW you to RECOGNIZE you. Once you're friends, they can see your other "features". Is that so freaking hard to understand?

rusrsbrah 0

maybe he saw you, heard your name during role, thought you were cute, and decided he might want to friend you on facebook but was too shy to do it. Not everyone is out to stalk you. you aren't THAT hot. -_-

sonicyouth108 0

um, how was he looking at your profile without being a 'friend'? You need to sort out your FB profile security.

LizzyMonster 0

I think he mite find you and rape u

jessica111189 0
lilponygurrl 0

time to fix your Facebook settings lol

zendaddy0 0

tap his shoulder when he looks punch him

SooShee 0

That is what Facebook privacy settings are for, duh...