By Anonymous - 24/11/2010 22:00 - Canada

Today, I went to my Calculus lecture, one of a class of 200 people. As I looked down I noticed that a guy a few rows in front of me was on Facebook. When I took a closer look, I noticed he was viewing my profile. He stalked the profile for a full 45 minutes. I have never met this guy in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 321
You deserved it 5 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were creeping on him and discovered him creeping on you? Seems like a fair exchange to me.

I don't really think she was creeping, she just noticed he was one fb, and then recognized her pictures on there

Comments

i know its pretty creepy, but its your own ******* fault for having random people you don't even know as your friend on facebook, or not having better privacy settings. there is a small possiblity that this guy likes you but its even a more chance hes a total creep. don't jump to conclusions but i would delete him and everyone else you don't know off your facebook, its the perfect way for some stalker to rob your house, know where you are all the time, or just plain creep on you..or worse.if the guy really does like you, he should probably message you or at least try to add you again, and when he does you can message him and ask him if you know him. then you can most likely know weather hes a total lunatic or just really thinks your hot.

I would introduce myself to him. It might make him happy if he's so clearly interested in getting to know you; if not, then a friendly "Hello" wouldn't take too much out of one's day, no?

gayashellfml 0

don't assume he likes you. he could have found you so repulsive he had to show his friends.

gaararulesni 1

Facebook was meant for stalkers

Well, OP, maybe you shouldn't add 1000 people to your friends... especially when you only know around two or three of them.

why do people assume that her profile wasn't private or that she added this person as a friend. u can look thru fotos on private profiles (i do it to work out who sum1 is) and people can look on ur profile without being added. and a foto of you is easily recognisable even over a few metres.

You Deserved It for having a Facebook and not considering the consequences of what you put on there.

Lol! Thats hilarious. You should hook up with him.

Lol! Thats hilarious. You should hook up with him.

well get on Facebook and type "can't believe this guy in front of me is still stalking me"