By Anonymous - 06/05/2013 08:35 - United States - Sacramento

Today, I went to go see my granddad in the hospital and asked if he needed anything. He replied, "I need you to get out and send that hot nurse in, I may be old but I still got it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 686
You deserved it 6 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Wizardo 33

If he says he's still got, then be jove he's still got it :D

rg350dx 29

Grandpa's got old man game. Ladies can't resist.

Some men never give up. My first year as a nurse I had a patient who was 101 years old try to get me to hop into bed with him!

Hahaha, no. Not long before I had given him a bottle so he could empty his bladder. Normally men just put their penis into the opening and do their business. This old guy put in not only his penis, but he stuffed his testicles in as well! The opening is not that big, and I was rather shocked that he managed it with room to spare. Now I am not saying that if he had larger genitals I would have been tempted to hop into bed with him, but I particularly remember this patient because of that. Maybe he wanted to prove that size does not matter.

perdix 29

Sounds like he's not going to die anytime soon, and if he does, it will be EPIC! (I've always wanted to get ****** to death, but not by the IRS ;) )

He's still got it, don't knock his hustle because you're jealous you don't have his game.

grahmagog 14
DarkJediLove 19

Best oblige him and take down notes for future use!

Lord, in all your infinite power and wisdom, in 60 years allow me to become one of the great grandparents of FML lore.