By unloved - 17/04/2012 14:54 - United States

Today, I went to a restaurant with my boyfriend. When it came time for us to leave, I saw him write something on the receipt for our waitress. I managed to get a quick look; it was his number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 726
You deserved it 2 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I would be looking for a new boyfriend.

I think there is a typo in that FML it should say ex-boyfriend

Comments

thenewlautner 4

What if he gave her his friend's number?

twisted_cherub 14

I'm pretty sure she knows her boyfriend's number when she sees it.

siickman 7

Haha wow. Now this is what I call a legitimate reason for dumping someone.

Well i hope you dumped him, cause hes a shitty boyfriend

Pay for the check next to- wait, nevermind. Sorry OP, find a better gentleman!

I hope you broke up with him. You deserve way better than him.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Might just be me, but how do we know his girlfriend deserves better? She might be the biggest nag in the world and he needs outta the relationship.

Well, then he should have broken up with her instead of resorting to infidelity.

kandi_kid69 15

85- Just because some is a nag doesn't mean that they deserve to be cheated on. He should have just broken up with her instead of flirting with the waitress.

Where does it say he cheated? It doesn't. He could simply be scouting for replacements. While this isn't the best behaviour it is in a completely different league to cheating. Some people simply don't have the backbone to enter into the dating world if they feel they won't find anyone better, so they put feelers out and in the process make an ass of themselves. That is more of a self esteem issue than anything else.

85- it's not just you. I often see these FML's and there is always "you deserve better" comments; it makes me wonder, how do you know they deserve better? Maybe they deserve worse! Or it's exactly what they deserve. Just because they posted an FML doesn't mean they aren't deserving of the treatment they get!

ayyemmcee 1

Maybe he wanted to get text subscribed to specials they were having or something.... Just kidding. He's dumb as shit if he thinks the girls will go for him when he tries to pick them up while he's already on a date.....

That wasn't his phone number, is was an $8,675,309 tip.

Well you DIDN'T, and I DID! *sticks tongue out*

No spitting Noor. That's the llama's job.

Dammit, now this song is stuck in my head!