By theuglyfriend - 17/07/2012 06:09 - United States - Riverbank

Today, I went to a coffee shop with my friend. The guy rang her up and said it was only a dollar as he winked at her $10 purchase. Then he rang me up at completely full price. She got his number and I got to be the ugly friend once again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 717
You deserved it 3 718

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iliketomoveit123 10

You don't need a guy who works at a coffee shop anyway. You probably deserve better.

You gotta stop comparing yourself to your friend or you'll never be happy.

Comments

It's also ugly to be green with envy. You could try being happy for your friend instead. Everyone has different taste in what they find attractive.

robokid777 4
Madden12 6
patientwife 0

if your friend is in fact going to use you to make herself look better then sje can start putting your stuff on her order. also, please remember that you are an incredible person. it just takes folks a while to realize the truly awesome are in their midst.

Become friends with someone uglier than you.

flutter4 7

Don't worry about it. The right guy will come along for you.

I feel for you OP. I too am the ugly friend in my group. As much as it hurts your self-esteem now, do your best to cultivate your social graces so that when your friends and you are all older you'll be the one to shine.

Werken247 14

not sure how you figure you're ugly. if that's actually you in the profile pic then i say you're very attractive.

unknown_user5566 26

122- I wouldn't say you're ugly. When you lack confidence, other people can tell; trying viewing yourself in a better light, and other's will take notice. Confidence can make anyone seem absolutely beautiful. :)

chocolatepandas 2

You're obviously so gorgeous that he forgot to add the discount, because he was too busy gawking at you

you should've paid same price or report his crappy work ethic.

TheEpicMilkMan 13

this is why I don't go places with my jock friends :3