By Unlucky - 25/07/2012 13:03 - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Today, I went on a fifth date with a guy, and he asked me if we could be boyfriend and girlfriend. Just after I said yes, he pulled out a contract and asked me to sign on the dotted line. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 863
You deserved it 3 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

Make sure you read the fine print.

That's kinda cute don't you think? Hopefully he wasn't being serdead serious though.

Comments

Canchan 12

No Fifty Shades of Grey jokes ? I'm surprised .

shadexilmaendu 4

Probably because no one wants to read that shit, so no one got the reference.

I read an excerpt. It seemed too tame/corny for bdsm but I'm hoping it gets better.

AGhost5445 25

I read it. Ive read a lot of bdsm books. 50 shades does a pretty decent job if your guilty pleasure is reading sappy badly written romance novels. Like me.

It does get better, and I was wondering the same thing. How come no one made a joke of it lol.

You didn't sign it, did you? I would've ran the other way as fast as I could. There's something wrong with him!!

PhishloverA 14

Wow, that's a lot of dates before you start dating

How can you date before you start dating..? Do you need a lie down or something?!

um you can go out on a date and still not officially be dating.

I guess that's an American thing. To my mind going out on dates = dating... :/

KiiwiiRox 6

You might want to check what you're signing. You could possibly end up being his sex slave or something bad lol What the hell was he on??

41- Yes because if she signs that contract, she's legally bound to do anything he wanted if she signed. Get real! Something like that would not hold up in court. It's sounds ridiculous and the judge would probably think the same.

KiiwiiRox 6

Did you not read my LOL? No duh she wouldn't HAVE to do it...jeez

#41, Parole, or had legal problems with dating before. #84, Who needs the hassle and expense if this weird guy tries to enforce it legally?

Usually, when I start dating someone and I'm asked if we're 'official' yet, and I always reply that I haven't signed a contract or anything...

persianchikk 0

42- Ummmm where's Waldo? Lol (sorry it was itching to come out)

PhishloverA 14

Wow that's a lot of date to go on before becoming official

ravenh1979 13

He wasn't serious?? Was he? Lol

KommanderKush420 5

Now thats what I call commitment.