By M.L. - 06/09/2009 21:09 - United States

Today, I went on a busy train. I packed myself in close to a very good looking woman and, too scared to say anything, looked out the window. After feeling a hand on my ass, I assumed it was her. To not ruin the moment, I didn't look back. After a few stops, I looked back. It was an old man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 466
You deserved it 12 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI it for not checking, especially in a public place. Bahaha

Seriously.. a hot woman is not going to grab your ass on the train okay.

Comments

ItsAlexFool 0

...Ruin the moment? What moment?

Htownmichigan 0

Ireply with lyrics that was amazing!!!!!!! And total fail on the OP's part!!!

Thank you Htown! I almost didnt notice you all the way down here :P

I also read it as the OP trying to get closer to the woman as opposed to other people. It could be seen as molesting, in a passive way. So I guess it's karma that he, in turn, got molested too. Also, lemonparty.

Maybe the old man was trying to grab the very good looking woman's ass, and got your smelly keester instead. So, if you derive pleasure from having your ass grabbed by an old man as much as if a very good looking woman had done the same, have you considered changing teams? Generations?

#34: Molestation? Are you kidding? Definition according to www.molestation.in :Molestation is the sexual exploitation of a child or a woman by an adult for sexual gratification or for profit. Have you ever been on an overcrowded train? You rub and push against people whether you want to or not. You push in close to other people on the train so you can squeeze other people on. It's called being considerate. Don't just throw out shocking words to try to make a point. It makes you look dumb.

YDI for thinking that Clay Aiken touched your ass.

good job you looked who was grabing your backside before you said something to the woman xD

Oh yeah, guys can't be molested ever. That's as outdated as the definition of rape being the insertion of a penis into the ****** of a woman who is not married to said man with penis. OR as ignorant as the idea that men can't be victims of abuse in bad marriages. Not saying I think you're completely wrong, but that was a pretty crappy citation. I hope you just mistyped or something and don't seriously think only women and children can be molested. That being said, I see where people are coming from in that they think the OP intentionally squeezed against the woman, but I think that can more be attributed to the fact you only get 300 characters. Probably, he had to dumb it down, which accidently made it slightly imply a different intention than he meant. "I packed myself in close to a very good looking woman [...]" does sort of sound like he did it on purpose, but I'm sure he meant to imply that he wound up next to a good-looking woman, but he couldn't make it fit.

Remember, nothing so good every happens in life...

Wasn't saying that guys can't be molested. Sorry, I don't think old world. Maybe if you read the person's post I was responding to, and then read my post you would understand what I was saying. But cool, flip out. Whatev.