By William Johnson - 26/12/2013 23:57 - United States - Anchorage

Today, I went on a 70-mile drive to the next town over to finally meet this beautiful girl I had talked to online. To my surprise, she looked exactly how she did in her pictures, minus the ring on her finger and the fiancé who wanted to punch me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 475
You deserved it 5 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would she even lead you on like that if she already had a fiancé. He should be more mad at her.

Online dating can be tough! Keep looking OP!

Comments

That's a long ass drive for the next town over.

Tons of low-class, sorry excuses for humans are out there cheating, claiming to be single, sleeping around on spouses. I would have said "hey, SHE told me she was single! Your beef is with her! Let me show you the messages!" and turn it around.

GoArmy6624 7

Women are soul murderers, OP.

I'd make the best of the situation. Show up later with a faked picture of you, her and your "beautiful family" and tell him and her that she has children who miss her and want her to return.

Definitely interested in the follow up...So many questions... Does the online relationship continue?

Dude, that's not your fault. She was the one talking to you when she was engaged. She should be the one in trouble

I don't understand how a guy could be mad at you and not his girl. Understanding idiots is hard work.

Because it's very wrong for a guy to punch a girl in the face. In this part of the world, anyway.

TallMist 32

Nobody should be punching anyone anyways. Violence is NOT the answer.

I hope in the end the guy understood that he should punch HER.