By crushed dreams - 16/06/2011 06:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went from a party where both of my girlfriends decided to show, to a hospital bed with no girlfriends and a painful left testicle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 526
You deserved it 243 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You totally deserved it. There is nothing more to be said. Hopefully you'll now have learned the importance of words like 'respect', 'loyalty', 'love' and 'peoplewhocheatdeservetobekickedintheballs'.

Comments

At least you had testicles left. Be thankful.

they don't have testicles left that's the one that was brutally murdered rip left ********

iAmScrubs 19

Cheaters never prosper. You completely deserved it, idiot.

sensoon15 7

you don't deserve to have any testicles. ******.

Iwashere12345 0

then he'd be a girl and called a ***** for cheating

A guy with no testicles is a girl? What ******* drugs are you on?

YDI, why would you cheat in the first place?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
kg163401 0
rebekahah 7

eh, my motto was always "cheaters never lose, and losers never cheat", but that really doesn't apply here, huh?

rebekahah 7

ahh don't we just hate when that happens?

you should try a picture of yourself and not Courtney dior....

CaligurlLULU 0

you're a bitch. you know that right?! to think cheating is good! they say he shouldn't have kids, neither should you bitch. it's wrong and immoral! I can't wait til you actually fall in love one day and they cheat on you! oh and I can see why u think it's ok. you're so ugly that you'd rather barely get a guy and share him as he cheats than die alone with a million cats you ugly ass.

kkins 0

well next time don't date two girls and not expect it to eventually blow up in your face

You got what you deserved ;) you won't be getting any sympathy here asshole.

klovemachine 24

I didn't have any sympathy for him, but with all these negative comments, I feel sorry for him now :D

be thankful you still have your testicles you dont deserve them asshole. i hate when people like you who do horrible things complain because you dont get away with it.

You took the words right out of my mouth. He's the one who cheated, yet he's also the one complaining. Wth.