By NoFriends - 02/08/2009 17:12 - United States

Today, I was with my mom and my boyfriend at lunch. My phone rings and my mom excitedly says "You have friends!" As I'm about to answer it, she pulls out her phone from under the table and says "Kidding, it's just me." My boyfriend starts cracking up, and they exchange a high five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 952
You deserved it 7 546

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahahaha your mom is hilarious....relax, it was just a joke.

thats awsome they're the cooloest people ever to hang out with, and at least your momma and boyfriend dont hate each other, geez be grateful

Comments

ssnickel 0

You have a boyfriend right? HELLO boy"FRIEND" there's one friend and I don't even know you! Even if you're "friend" wants to undress you it's still a friend.

Microsoftfan 0

I'm sorry for you. You have a jackass mother and boyfriend. To all you who think it's funny, just wait until the same happens to you. It's probobly likely. And InsideJokesRock, That's true. a boyfriend is still technically a friend.

bekahshae 0

Ha wow, nice fail trying to be on the OP's side...a lot of things like that have happened to me, my mom telling embarrassing things, saying I have no friends, etc. It's all in jest...of course you may be too stupid to understand that.

Baroness542 6

Jackass? Really? My mom pulls stuff like this with me ALL of the time. "Yeah, she's special alright. Special ED" I just laugh. Because, you won't get too far in life if you don't learn to laugh at yourself. Everyone does stupid stuff ;)

Don't get mad because you fit right at the side of op. Hey check it out. You two could be friends. But being obvious that you're name says it all about your personality of an "indoorsy" type person I say this friendship has little to no chance of survival. Take a joke. It's funny. It does happen to us all the time. Our only difference is that we are able to laugh about it and you aren't.

if one of them's paying that's when you order the most expensive stuff you can then excuse yourself with purse to go to the washroom and sneak out so they're stuck paying for stuff no one even ate.

xoxoCheer 0

I know this stinks, but that's hilarious. I wish I had your mom! Mine sucks...