By rayraydayday - 21/03/2015 04:25 - United States - Englewood

Today, I was wearing a new tank top that was really cute. I later was talking to an attractive guy and thought he was giggling at me because he thought I was being cute and funny. I then realized he was giggling at the fact that I'd only shaved one armpit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 300
You deserved it 11 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm wondering how many times you must have lifted your arms, for him to realize it.

Don't feel bad, sometimes you're overtired in the morning and don't really pay attention to what you're doing, hop out, and not even realize you hadn't done everything you wanted to. Just check from now on and hope it doesn't happen again.

Comments

I agree with #13 that's a hard thing to forget. That's like forgetting to put shoes on both your feet. You are doing one so how do you forget the other?

seems like you put yourself in a hairy situation

It's a little cold for tank tops isn't it? Especially in Colorado.

cause you cant wear a sweater or jacket over it when youre outside?

Then how would you see the armpit hair

Some people enjoy cold weather. I don't wear a jacket unless it's below 45

Geckosrock99 33

@67. Not only does it not specify degrees in F or C, it all depends on the climate someone is used to.

at least you shaved one today. that's more than I can say for myself lmao

Embarrassing yes, but I'm sure he isn't that shallow to allow something that little to alter any feelings.

Just tell him you were on the fence for going full European. On a more serious note I wouldn't worry about it, I myself would find it cute if a girl missed a side. We're all human and make silly mistakes

I would find it cute if a girl I already liked only shaved one side. Anyone else, it's the kind of thing I'd laugh about.

TahoeFMler 22

What on Earth were you doing for that to even be noticeable?? Also, how long were those hairs?!

For it to be that apparent, my question is how long has it been since your previous grooming ritual? Also, you had a second chance to rectify your folly when, or should I say if, you applied deodorant. Time to take a look at your hygiene lady.

Willibobs 33

1 - They may be dark haired which will no doubt make it irrelevant when they last shaved. 2 - Who stares at their armpit whilst spraying deodorant? I don't see where hygiene comes in to this...

Spray "deodorant" is not deodorant, more like perfume. We've now narrowed down 2 people with potential BO issues.