By popcorn - 27/04/2011 18:33 - United States

Today, I was watching a movie online. There was a 15 minute ad. 13 minutes into watching an ad about birth control, I noticed that there was a "skip this ad" button in the corner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 794
You deserved it 53 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fx13mz 7

And while you're at home watching that movie, there's a couple out there using that birth control.

Comments

duckiecrazy 0

that was ur own fault. and if ur a girl I suggest u watch the ad a couple more times. wouldn't want u to procreate

Oh no you wasted 13 minutes of your life... get some real problems.

CateXOX 0

Oh no, 13 minutes of your seemingly oh-so-important life has gone! Maybe this is a message sent from above telling you to get a life.

WTF kind of movie site are you using that has 15 minute ads? I can't think of any company that would go through the trouble and money to make one that long.

it takes 30 secs load the ad, 30 secs to put on the condom and 14 mins to get to the ******. Thats 15 mins worth of birth control ad.

alyssa1695 4

at least you noticed it before the 15 minutes were up

I've never seen an ad that long. But for some teenagers, prolonged ads about birth control is a must. Too many "oops, I'm pregnant" stories these days.

Alanber92 5

You lost 13 minutes... Not sure how this is an FML and it is likely that some people are more observant than others. I tend to overlook things myself sometimes, it's no real issue. : )

It's an FML because the OP is an idiot, and that isn't a nice realisation for a person to come to, or so Every1luvsboners tells me.

sharkton 0

ok...I say the same thing as this person yet they get a comment back and I get moderated. why?!?

Iloreanes 0

YDI for fantasizing about the woman in the birth control advertisement.