By peak4u - 09/10/2014 21:42 - United Kingdom - Milton Keynes

Today, I was walking down the street holding my boyfriend's hand, when a seemingly sweet old man said to him, "Hey, you've got to hold her hand properly". I asked him to show me what properly meant. He licked my hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 554
You deserved it 5 876

peak4u tells us more.

Hi everyone, some of your comments truly made me laugh. But more importantly I'm concerned for those of you who cannot understand why I'd talk to a seemingly friendly old man when I'm in the company of my boyfriend, it's just common decency my dears. My boyfriend and I have a really strong relationship and we love to annoy each other for fun, he took it jokingly but pretended to be mad at me for a minute but then proceeded to hand me some hand sanitiser ... No harm done.

Top comments

That's wrong on so many levels. Stay away from him, he may do something crazy.

Wow. Take this new found knowledge with you.

Comments

Ebola makes people crazy, true story

pennamay 11

You mean, I've been doing it wrong all these years?

so you agree your man wasnt hilding your hand right then? and willingly you let an unknown stranger try to show your man up in front of everyone?! smh. YDI

Hi everyone, some of your comments truly made me laugh. But more importantly I'm concerned for those of you who cannot understand why I'd talk to a seemingly friendly old man when I'm in the company of my boyfriend, it's just common decency my dears. My boyfriend and I have a really strong relationship and we love to annoy each other for fun, he took it jokingly but pretended to be mad at me for a minute but then proceeded to hand me some hand sanitiser ... No harm done.

So did you figure out if the old guy was senile or just creepy as hell?

I'm very confused about the people saying why you talked to him. Culture clash maybe? Still, pretty weird for you! On the bright side, if you get married, it'll be one weird sorry for the future!

EBOLAAA!!! "Can be spread through bodily fluids"

Only if he had it and she licked her hand after he did.

For some reason, I read that in the voice of the "Welcooooome tooo the woooorld of tomorroooooowwww!" guy from Futurama...

maybe next time you should have trust that your boyfriend knows what he is doing instead of asking an old man how to do it better.