By peak4u - 09/10/2014 21:42 - United Kingdom - Milton Keynes

Today, I was walking down the street holding my boyfriend's hand, when a seemingly sweet old man said to him, "Hey, you've got to hold her hand properly". I asked him to show me what properly meant. He licked my hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 554
You deserved it 5 876

peak4u tells us more.

Hi everyone, some of your comments truly made me laugh. But more importantly I'm concerned for those of you who cannot understand why I'd talk to a seemingly friendly old man when I'm in the company of my boyfriend, it's just common decency my dears. My boyfriend and I have a really strong relationship and we love to annoy each other for fun, he took it jokingly but pretended to be mad at me for a minute but then proceeded to hand me some hand sanitiser ... No harm done.

Top comments

That's wrong on so many levels. Stay away from him, he may do something crazy.

Wow. Take this new found knowledge with you.

Comments

Merridew 8

"you've got to hold her hand properly" and then he licked. How can human hold something with a tongue?

Should not talk to the old stranger in the first place

@OP For trying to be a smart-ass with the elderly man you deserved it!

How is asking someone what they mean,regardless of their age,makes you a smart ass?

He's walking with a girl and someone tells him to hold her right. You must be a retard not to understand that the older gentleman means hold her with elegance and showing some sense you love her than whatever loose and dull way he was holding her.

15/19 - i think your wayyy off base here

TheNiceOne 20

This needs a Follow Up. It's moments like these where I don't mind my dad telling me to carry around pepper spray.

I wonder what goes through old peoples mind at times

think twice before you ask a question...issued in public interest to avoid getting licked on hand...

You might want to get yourself checked out....eww.