By Anonymous - 25/03/2014 03:29 - United States - University Park

Today, I was walking around my college campus when someone asked me if I had gotten separated from my tour group. He didn't believe me when I said I was a student there. This happens all the time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 252
You deserved it 3 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol maybe you should just play along and see how far you can get those people to go out of their way to help you "find your group "

It sucks now but some woman would love to look younger. Maybe you'll appreciate it later in life :)

Comments

It sucks now but some woman would love to look younger. Maybe you'll appreciate it later in life :)

Ya but one thing, how man tours could this college have? Lol

I asked a 40 year old woman for ID at the bottle shop I work at, she looked 16, she said that I made her day and she has always asked to be served by me ever since haha :)

I'm a Senior in a highschool of almost 2000 students. I've been stopped multiple times by the campus police because I apparently "look twelve or thirteen" so they assume that I'm a sixth grader who's skipping class. It hurts sometimes because when I DO try to look my age(18), I can barely pass as fifteen.. I learned to just have fun with it xD you should too! It's okay, OP, when we're sixty, we'll look twenty three(:

mvc3ftw 17

I'm the exact opposite. I am 21 and people always mistake me for someone much older. Many tell me they thought i was in my late 30's or early 40's. of course,i'm a guy but still.

@33 I knew this was going to happen.i knew she was a girl....it was a joke. i forgot to add /joke

#41 Jokes are supposed to be funny, no wonder we didn't get it.

When I was 16 people thought I'm 20 something, and now they think that I'm younger than my real age. I think it's annoying now, but will be advantage someday, hell, maybe I have some benjamin button syndrome.

My college has tours just about everyday. They have huge ones nearly every weekend. I've crossed tours like probably at least 7 or 8 times this semester

Lol maybe you should just play along and see how far you can get those people to go out of their way to help you "find your group "

Good idea!! I get asked that a lot too! Even by professors cause I have one class on this and other on the other side like 20 min fast walk and when I walk in 5 mins late the professor was like are you sure you are a student here!!!

Just stop asking people 'you take picture? Yes?' and your problems should be solved.

It wasn't supposed to be racist at all :/

Should see my aunty. She went here for a holiday with my grandpa. She speaks no English and went to the super market. She wanted eggs and asked someone where they were. They didn't understand and then she started to cluck like a chicken XD

If I've offended anyone, then sorry!

bluefrootloops 13

FML is most PC place on the internet. I just got one of my comments deleted because I warned OP about rapists on college campuses. It was gone in 5 minutes. Don't even bother replying to those "that's racist" and "how is this relevant" comments.

Cheddah 2

How is this racist? Last time I checked they didn't mention a specific race. Sounds like you read this FML with a (insert the race YOU thought of here) accent, paused and thought oh shit Im bad person so lets point the finger.

If it's because you look young then that's not such a bad thing you'll love it when you're older. If it's because you always look lost..idk what to tell you OP.

ktiskool 18

Just be happy you still look young! In 30 years you'll be wishing you still did!

Hey, you might have found a way to look super young and feel good about yourself!

PresidentNorth 16

Sounds to me like you walk around the campus with a lost look on your face. Stop looking clueless and you won't be asked that question.

You poor thing... must be tough to be so youthful.

bluefrootloops 13

Are you hot? Just guys hitting on you. Be glad you haven't met a rapist yet.

You should cut your hair short, buy a striped sweater, beanie, round glasses and tell the people your name is Waldo.