By Anonymous - 22/12/2010 16:28 - United Kingdom

Today, I was waiting for my food at McDonald's. I watched the most obese, sweaty man sneeze into the chips, wipe his nose on his hand and use his hand to shovel chips into a bag. They were my chips. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 831
You deserved it 5 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How strange to have that from a fine dining establishment like McDonalds...

Comments

backdownbreh 0

You're a dumbass #78. You need to look with your eyes not with your mouth. OP is from the U.K.

If fries are chips, what do you call actual chips? carrots?

I take it your American? Because it's American's who call chips 'fries'. America has different words for everything... It is 'chips' in the UK. Similarly, 'chips' in the US are called 'crisps' in the UK.

Lolelephant 0

well guess what we speak American not English

I very sincerely hope you're being sarcastic, Lolelephant. There is no such thing as American. It's English. Only a different version of it. And if you can't handle the internationality on here, go away. You're going to come across British English quite a bit here. And by the way, all of the people wondering since when they sell chips at McDonalds... Use your freaking brain! It's FRIES.

auto_da_fe 2

We Americans speak English. You on the other hand #96, speak Moron.

Reveur_fml 0

Actual chips? I'm sorry, but it's the small portion of people like you that cause American's to have a reputation for being ignorant. Who's to say that they should be called one thing or another? You've pretty much just said that what we say in Britain is wrong. It's not. American chips - crisps. British chips - fries. Learn about other places. Fool.

MissMotionless 0

That mans germs and sweat are probably much better for you than the food you were about to eat anyways, dude.

Stepherrss 0

I would have deamanded new fries, and told the manager what i saw. & Reported that to food inspection.

I think I saw an ad on TV that said that McDonalds kills 99.9% of household bacteria.

MicDonalds is cheap and filling, so it's more affordable for people on limited incomes than the cost of purchasing fresh and healthy meal ingredients. Additionally, many people on limited incomes don't have the time or the necessary equipment (pots/pans, ovens, crock pots, freezers, etc.) to prepare healthy meals. For all these reasons, poor people can also be obese people. Check out the book "Nickel and Dimed in America: On (Not) Getting By" by Barbara Ehrenreich for additional education on this topic.

gamer_fur_life 0

oh yea your life is completely ****** because of this. just tell the people you want some without snot in em./easy

No, the OP's life isn't completely ****** because of this. But this isn't what FML is about. "Fmylife.com is a collection of everyday anecdotes and stories likely to happen to anyone and everyone, sent to us exclusively by our users, which we then publish on the site. This is a space where you can let it all out and unwind by sharing the little things that screw with your day, and maybe realize that you are not alone in experiencing day-to-day crap. " This is the definition of this website.

gotta complain about that shit, man. tell that obese ****** to get his manager and watch his bitch ass make you new fries. thats foul.