By Anonymous - 22/12/2010 16:28 - United Kingdom

Today, I was waiting for my food at McDonald's. I watched the most obese, sweaty man sneeze into the chips, wipe his nose on his hand and use his hand to shovel chips into a bag. They were my chips. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 831
You deserved it 5 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How strange to have that from a fine dining establishment like McDonalds...

Comments

I'm guessing you felt forced to eat them, and did. Because otherwise how is this an FML?

tykiej 0

I hope you demanded a clean order of chips.

Some places don't have Whataburger. I had never heard of it until I visited my husband's family in Texas. I thought they were saying Waterburger because of their accents.

sourgirl101 28

South Florida doesn't have Whataburger or WaffleHouse.

So imagine, if not even most states in the US have Whataburgers, imagine the United Kingdom, where OP is from.

yeah, I live in Tampa and they don't have whataburgers or white castles..it's some bullshit. but Pensacola has like 3 whataburgers so when I go there it's my diet

Crystiella 0

No wafflehouse?! That's criminal!

JaimeWorth89 3

I found a hair on my burger at Whataburger

There's no Whataburger in the U.K., #16. Again, OP is British.

Reveur_fml 0

In the UK, we dont have "Whataburgers". It's McDonalds or Burger King. You should probably think about the fact not everyone is from the same place as you before you make such ignorant statements.

emmanizzer 6

such a pity that in n out only exists in four states. now THERE'S a great place to eat yummmm :)

How is simply saying they should have gone somewhere else ignorant? Just because of this comment i have to say that if the UK doesn't have them, then i guess we win! USA! USA! USA!

there isnt whataburger in really any place but Texas

That1One1Chick 24

South Florida definitely has Waffle House. I live here and have lived here since I was 5.

perdix 29

Sounds like a great diet plan to me! If you ate those fries, it's a clear indication that you have an eating problem. You should hire Fatso to be your personal chef -- you'll drop the pounds faster than anything.

Chellington 5

Ahahaa.. That's Yorkshire for you, their health and safety standards in restaurants are fantastic. I hope you complained! ;)

That's disgusting.Thank God he didn't tell you Merry Christmas on the top of it.

PurplePeeps 0

Some people might consider Hello Kitty **** disgusting as well. Eh. Maybe it's just me.

Oh come on.So,ok I don't find hello kitty cute,so i decided to put a little funny picture.You don't like it?It's ok,just say u don't like it,or just ignore it.U don't have to be rude.I really think that u should focus on the FML rather than my disgusting picture.What do u think miss purple poops? ¨)

I would have felt sorry for you but as you decided that mentioning his obesity was necessary you lost my sympathy vote.

Ninjafriends 1

I've never seen anyone shovel chips (fries) with their bare hands. If they're not coming fresh out of the oil fryer, they're waiting in the hot bin. I think seeing a man using his bare hands in those conditions would be more alarming than seeing the sneeze wipe.

sourgirl101 28

I've seen them grab the fries, holding it from the top many times. The palm of their hands touch the top of the fries sticking out. So maybe it's just an exaggeration?

hcovballer247 0

Hehe... I love this fml because chips = french fries :)