By NotSoTypical - 29/09/2013 23:30 - United States

Today, I was using the bathroom at McDonald's when my wallet fell out of my pocket. A lady reached into my stall and tried to grab it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 100
You deserved it 2 974

NotSoTypical tells us more.

NotSoTypical 10

Hello, OP here! So you FMLers know, my wallet now goes in safe places when I use the bathroom( ie. My purse or backpack.) I was actually in the process of reaching down to pick it up when her hand appeared in my stall, from under the door. I didn't step on her hand, but thought about it. I did yell at her and report her to management, though. She has actually stolen other people's wallets, so I guess I am lucky.

Top comments

Comments

I would've pinned her hand down to the floor with my foot and then tie it around the lid with my shoelaces. She won't try stuff like this after that.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Does the lady have a rubber arm or what? I've never been able to reach so far under a stall that I could reach the toilet lid.

NotSoTypical 10

This is one of my favorite comments.

JubileeBee 31

I really wish I could favorite comments in addition to FMLs.

You had a good comment record for this FML going and you should have left it at that.

Maccas, forever giving people shit and taking their money while they're at it

what the **** was that even supposed to mean?

Did she really think that she could get away with that if you didn't didn't grab it first??? How stupid can people get...?

Whoa there! Who said it was more than one bitch...and only one hand? You're imagining a siamese twin pulled a stunt like that?

She meant "the bitch's hand". As in one bitch.

threer 30

She's being sarcastic because the original commenter phrased it incorrectly.