By justgivemethed - 25/04/2013 07:55 - United States - Westminster

Today, I was tutoring a band member. Whenever I ask him to play a D or any D scale, he stops just to snicker and say, "Ha ha. D." He still sucks. I hate his guts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 863
You deserved it 5 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should tell him to play F. As in "F you".

Maybe not. According to OP, the boy sucks on the D.

Comments

Might be because I'm not a native English speaker but I don't see why D is funny. Can someone explain?

D in this case is part of the musical scale, which also happens to be a euphemism for a penis.

Stop tutoring him then. Eventually he'll stop because he will realize that he really needs your help.

You don't have to keep tutoring him if he's being a total fool. Let his parents know, with a little luck they'll either convince him to cooperate or stop the lessons. I'm sure there are other kids more willing to work. I'm curious, though; people still do Beavis and Butthead? That's old.

If he's an idiot, doesn't mean he's a child. It could be 20+ years old taking music lessons, easily.

To someone my age, a 20 year old is a kid.

Hey, waddaya know? Beavis finally found something to do with his life other than watching TV!

****, guys, I broke my G-string fingering a minor.

Please tell me that you retorted that there are plenty of other words that also start with D. Like dumbass, which describes him to a T.