By Oops - 26/09/2011 15:35 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was trying to be sexy and rub my boyfriend's un-aroused package while we were watching a movie. I couldn't find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 938
You deserved it 7 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fun Sized: Not so fun for everybody. Warning: Funsized might be too small to handle.

every1luvsboners 11

It was tucked into his shoe. It's an old trick so that it doesn't fall out of his pants leg and drag on the ground.

Comments

irishgirl92x 1

Of what? Looking for your boyfriend's small penis and not finding it? Or having a small penis? You need to elaborate more.

Tiecho 4

that happens a lot- normal if its in a werid position or hes wearing jeans

ikickgingers 15
JennaMarie420 2
totalkaos 3

Pat is not short for Patrick, its short for Patricia....

red1355 6

Pat was a skit on SLN. Youtube it.

perdix 29

Were you probing the crotchetal region? Just want to get that out of the way, making sure you weren't looking on his back or on his neck. If you were rubbing his crotch, you undoubtedly hit it over and over again. The good news is that sex won't be painful. As he's about to enter, he'll say, "This won't hurt, but you may feel a little prick."

Find your penis! One dollar! Find your penis!

gofferurself 10

Instruction MANual: Run hand up thigh (on the inside). If that does not work, find bellybutton and travel down. If that does not work, then remove pants (yours or his) and you will see it.

Guess your not a fan of mini snickers. Little bits of gooey goodness inside that serves as the perfect treat without filling you all the way up.