By kikinemo - 16/01/2010 21:05 - United States

Today, I was telling my cousin about my boyfriend, who plays guitar and sings very well, has dark hair, and wears girl pants. After telling her these things, she's quiet for a moment before she looks at me and says, "So... You're dating a Jonas brother?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 955
You deserved it 43 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

wait, was this a coming out of the closet fail? Everyone knows that dating a dude whos artistic and wears girl jeans is the first step of admitting that youre a lesbian!

You people are so stupid. Just because a guy wears skinny jeans doesn't make him a 'fag.' Shut the **** up.

Yeah it kinda does. I feel bad saying that though because that implies all gay people act like losers (ie; wearing skinny jeans) but rest assured, it's only slightly faggy straight white middle class kids with greasy black hair.

"but rest assured, it's only slightly faggy straight white middle class kids with greasy black hair." No, it's extremely faggy black middle class kids with stupid looking mohawks who "jerk"

Malinkrot 3

The perfect example of douchey feminime guys is that annoying guy on The Real World right now who wears those dumb neon pink sunglasses all the time, has a little boy haircut and dresses in skinny jeans because he is one of those "unique" "original" and "alternative" (aka feminized) guys. My boyfriend would never wear skinny jeans and I'm glad because they look horrible. And only high schoolers care so much about loving or hating the Jonas Brothers.

What do you have against Mohawks? They're awesome! Oh and btw, what do you mean with "girl pants"? Cous if you just mean skinny jeans like so many here seems to belive, then that's just stupid...

waterynuggets 0

A look into the life of a 14 year old.

midgetme234 0

soo what there are soo many little kids that would LOVE to be you. soo shut up and if you like him thats all that matters.

Your boyfriend is a bit of a poser, but your cousin rocks. I think it balances out.

Oh for **** sake, what does it matter what your sister says about him if you like him? As long as you're happy, it shouldn't matter what complete strangers on the internet think of what your sister said about your relationship. Quit your bitching and move the **** on. It shouldn't matter if he's a scenester ****, and that's your own taste in guys, not your sisters. Just like how some girls go after Affliction-wearing, wannabe MMA douchenuggets. Taste is subjective.

Major_Panama 0

daddy beaten your ass again? anger much?

was this comment just an excuse for you to say '****' as many times as you could, or was your brain just starved of oxygen for a moment too long when you were a baby? she was talking to her cousin, ya lunatic.

He only said **** three times in that paragraph you dumbass

BelaLugosisdead 0

I'm sorry, that's not an FML, but just really funny.

dudeitsdanny 9

Poor you, dating a guy that a lot of girls would wanna date. Who cares if you like him? He must be dumped because of his style, artistic abilities, and hair color! F his life, you're being a whiny girl. You liked it when you started bragging about it, but you dont because the Queernas Brothers sing, wear girl pants and have dark hair.. F his life. Ask the girl with the KKK boyfriend if she wants to trade.

witch00321 0

lmao, you made me laugh so much... i do feel for the poor girl with the kkk boyfriend.. but this wasn't an fml at all.