By justfat - 12/03/2009 00:04 - United States

Today, I was standing on a balcony smoking a cigarette when I noticed a woman giving me strange looks. When I put the cigarette out and went to walk inside she said "You shouldn't smoke while you're pregnant." I'm not pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 776
You deserved it 15 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OperationNicole_fml 0

Well, at least you won't ever stand on a bus.

Xinxinix 0

Think of it this way, if you look like you're pregnant, you can get away with more stuff. Like yelling at people through the Drive-Thru at McDonalds or something.

Comments

god all of you people telling her to lose weight are real assholes, some people can't help being obese because they have medical issues. which probably isnt the case here but you really dont have to be so rude. some of you people seem to get off to being inexplicably cruel to people. anyway, i hope the author of this told that bitch off, everyone knows assuming makes an ass out of "u & me". :)

Tell that lady to mind her own business...

Too much "OMG LOSE SOME WEIGHT" comments. I coexist with fat people just fine, and so should you. Get over yourselves.

alwaysalady 0

If empire waist clothes make you look fat, you need to wear them with the gathering in the back, or on the sides so the front is flat. Front gathering is what makes you look pregnant.

liveitlearnit 0

I'm really glad you're not actually pregnant, because when I hear about a pregnant person smoking I kind of want to spit on them. I bet you look fine. We could all use to tone up.

really... no need to call this person fat. you have no idea.

@73 if someone is mistaking them for pregnant, they are fat, or have a medical issue that makes them look fat, but most likely they are fat

BlerbFace306 0

wow...im sorry...people can be very ignorant... i was asked by a full grown woman if i was pregnant when i was fourteen, and it was very innapropriate. people should really just mind their own business, because no matter how much you weigh it can still be hurtful. The irony is, I am now playing a pregnant woman in a play, so I have to wear a fat suit, and I've heard just about every pregnant joke in the book at this point.

Today i went out to my balcony and saw this pregnant woman smoking her cigarette,after she put it out i told her she should not smoke because of the pregnancy,turns out she isn't pregnant.FML.