By justfat - 12/03/2009 00:04 - United States

Today, I was standing on a balcony smoking a cigarette when I noticed a woman giving me strange looks. When I put the cigarette out and went to walk inside she said "You shouldn't smoke while you're pregnant." I'm not pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 776
You deserved it 15 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OperationNicole_fml 0

Well, at least you won't ever stand on a bus.

Xinxinix 0

Think of it this way, if you look like you're pregnant, you can get away with more stuff. Like yelling at people through the Drive-Thru at McDonalds or something.

Comments

Sessee 4

You should have hit her. 1. Obviously, you weren't pregnant. 2. It's none of her business.

though i agree she was being nosy and intrusive to make any assumptions about what you should or shouldn't do, the fact is all she did was verbalize what many others must think when they see you - "your stomach is big enough to be carrying a baby!" in a way it's almost kind of her to assume that your big stomach is due to motherhood rather than sloth and gluttony.

Ever play the "is she fat or pregnant" game?

Lose some weight and stop smoking. That will solve your problem. You deserved that one.

agree with 80. don't really have much sympathy for people who let themselves go. put down the fork and do something about it

Roll some meth into your cigs. You'll slim down soon enough

livingdeadgirl 0

You should have cussed that lady out because even if you were pregnant, why the hell does she think she is in any position to tell you what you should or should not do.

redheadedbeauty 0

Im skinny & I don't smoke, but that bitch and all these people badmouthing you need to get over themselves.

Matito_fml 0

You should have told her you weren't pregnant, if for nothing else, to see if she would come on here and posted an FML of her own.

Yikes. Being overweight leads to some embarrassing and awkward situations, huh? :(