By justfat - 12/03/2009 00:04 - United States

Today, I was standing on a balcony smoking a cigarette when I noticed a woman giving me strange looks. When I put the cigarette out and went to walk inside she said "You shouldn't smoke while you're pregnant." I'm not pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 776
You deserved it 15 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OperationNicole_fml 0

Well, at least you won't ever stand on a bus.

Xinxinix 0

Think of it this way, if you look like you're pregnant, you can get away with more stuff. Like yelling at people through the Drive-Thru at McDonalds or something.

Comments

Never assume. It makes an ass out of you and me. xD I'm sorry to hear that... maybe you should lose some weight?

Forget it. She should not be telling you what to do anyways...

well that's embarrassing! no offense but you might wanna hop on a treadmill!

Don't feel bad. I was at the grocery store and I had my friend feel how gurgly my stomach was and some dude asked if my baby was kicking. And I'm only like 10 lbs overweight. All my excess weight just goes to my stomach though. So, don't feel that bad!

People who are saying you should lose weight or YDTO need to get a ******* grip. Not every girl has to have a flat stomach. Jeez....

its just a sign that u shouldnt smoke cigarettes :) im sure u dont look pregnant tho

i kinda wanna see a picture of you because being pregnant is pretty distinguishable from being fat, i'm curious to see what your stomach looks like

Gotta love the post to screen name connection. Kudos. More cushion for the pushin'. :)

i kinda wanna see a picture of you because being pregnant is pretty distinguishable from being fat, i'm curious to see what your stomach looks like

generalsmith2 0

here is my 2 cents for those wishing to waste their time reading my comment. how many freaking "someone mistook me for pregnant!!!" FMLs are there?! seriously? stop. everyone stop sayin im sure she is beautiful, she is fat an she smokes. shes not. #13. thats not average. you fat too. woman, either exercise..... or straight up suck it up when it shows you don't. #32. stalker.

edeielia 0

Actually, 5'7" and 140 lbs. is on the low end of being an average and healthy BMI...so no, #13 is not "fat too." However, I do agree that #32 might be a stalker.