By Anonymous - 03/06/2009 04:34 - United States

Today, I was riding on my bike when a guy on the street shouted, "I LOVE YOU!" at me. I recently told my boyfriend I loved him, and his response was, "I don't love you but I won't treat you any differently." Perverts on the street love me, but my boyfriend doesn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 624
You deserved it 5 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhateverr 0

The person on the street was just a random crazy and your boyfriend doesn't have to love you. In fact, what bothers me the most is when people say "I love you" just because they're in a relationship... even if they aren't really in love. #1, her boyfriend isn't an ass for telling the truth. AND he said he won't treat her any differently. He sounds like a gem.

crownme 0

Wow your bf is a genius, that's the perfect reponse!

Comments

atrialfib29 0

I don't love you but I just want you to be my GF. For now ... Then will see.... LOL...

Uhmmm, that sounds a little weird. Why would someone shout that to you from the street? Probably wasn't directed to you, sorry.

"I don't love you but i won't treat you any differently"? wtf...

doing_it_ritee 5

#9 Sorry D; and to anyone else :3 I hardly ever comment on these xD

PleaseSayTheBaby 0

#16 Its no big deal, I was mostly joking. It's actually pretty hard to be the first to comment... Props to you. Haha.

wowfmlife 0

Does your boyfriend happen to be a random guy you found on the street?

softballplaya822 0

#5 haha I love that song too! but still, that sucks... I would hate it if my boyfriend said that to me... but at least you know he cares about you because he didn't break up with you...

crownme 0

Wow your bf is a genius, that's the perfect reponse!

#8, its the other way around, the woman should say it first :P And if she doesn't then you got a fuckbuddy :D