By Anonymous - 25/01/2011 21:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was released from jail. I had helped a three year old girl get up after falling on a wet floor at the mall last night when the security guards tasered me. Only this morning did they tell me they had mistaken me for a child molester that looks a little bit like me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 095
You deserved it 3 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EngineerJane 0

That's today society for you. All males are rapist and all females are goddesses.

Comments

sourgirl101 28

Really? Helping their own children? What would they get charged with?

for helping their own child, they'll go to jail? wth their gonna be charge with? For being a good parent?

sallen0046 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
mkrone 0

he's right though, it was all perfectly justified. but not the tazering (tasering?) that was uncalled for.

Listen here child, learn how to use the english language properly before you call ANYONE a dumb ass. ******* idiot.

Semi relevant comment: Dont quote me here but I remember hearing a story about some guy who died after diving infront of a vehicle and throwing a child to safety.. the child hit the pavement head first and ended up with brain damage... apparently the parents then tried to sue the guys family for the damage he caused their child!!

sallen0046 4

There are plenty of cases of parents being charged with endangering the welfare of the child simply because they were in a situation that would require them needing help. There are just as many cases of one parent bringing charges against another for similar situations. While it's inconvenient for those not doing anything wrong, it's better policy to charge now, and ask questions later.

I wonder if this stays on your permanent record, since they didn't charge you with anything...

don't you get a warning before being tasered? like "stop what you are doing or I will taser your arse"

No, there are many asshole cops put there who are so quick to taser.