By Anonymous - 17/04/2009 06:29 - United States

Today, I was relaxing alone at a bar when I was approached by the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. She was too good to be true, so I asked, "Is this some kind of a prank?" She immediately turned around and left. She thought I was calling her ugly. I'll never see her again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 200
You deserved it 78 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe she left because you were onto her secret plans and clever tricks

Comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

#8: waaaaaaaah...?? and idiot, that is a total YDI. neveer say what you are thinking just think God and be happy.

Thisguy9576 0

Wow she probably just wanted a drink pshh stupid stupid stupd

Wow, you must have a pretty low self-esteem to blurt out something like that. YDI.

You could have said "Pinch me, I'm dreaming" or replaced the word "prank" with "dream".

I do enjoy reading FML stories that have clearly been conjured up in the pea-sized brain of Anonymous. I also can't help but notice that your lame, uninteresting stories come in clusters. Next time you think you're a having a stroke of creative genius, chances are you're not. So to be safe, don't post stories here, because they suck. Yours truly, Anonymoussucks PS why yes I did create this account to call you out, because your stories are getting unbearable.

That sounds like something I would do. Though I'm curious as to why you didn't go after her when she walked out.

#15 You're a moron...all those posts are not by the same person. When someone posts an FML but doesn't enter any name at all then it automatically comes up as "Anonymus"

ohhhhshizzz 0

#15: You really are not smart, Anonymous is just the name they give the posters who don't put a name, next time you "tell somone off" actually try to be smart about it.

smooth move, rico suave... and you didn't go after herr.... why?

djqlue 0

You idiot!! Go with it and if it's a prank then you lose but if it's real, then you just got the best pussy you ever had in your life. Wow, I would be so pissed with myself if I had done that....