By Me - 05/01/2010 07:16 - France

Today, I was rejected for a job I really wanted, they said I didn't have enough experience. I designed the systems they are implementing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 793
You deserved it 2 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You built the system, right? So create a virus and crash it, it'll cost them tons!

go somewhere else that uses the same system. and thank you ^ for not sayin first.

Comments

That doesn't make sense.How can he have "awful experience", or that he sucks, when they just used his design? He can't be that bad if they USED his design.And he can't really be an awful person to work with, lest they've really actually worked with him.

To determine whether this is a real FYL situation we need to know, was your interviewer wearing jeans?

Actually he can sue them b/c if it is a biased reason (i.e., bad looks, republican views, etc.) then he can sue them and probably has a good chance at winning. My Aunt sued a university for not letting her be hired and she said it was because she had republican/conservative views. it worked :)

I hear that happens a lot in universities, because they generally really, really hate non-liberals. It is just so awful that they commit such idiotic profiling based on political preferences when political preferences are none of their business.

leadrunner751 3

IF you're the copyright holder, can't you take that shit back?

Adventurer2012 0

You designed the system? You alone? Maybe someone else who worked on it got the job because they had a bit of something called humility?

You are all morons. Just because he designed the system, Which he probably didnt do on his own. Doesnt mean he has any experience implementing them. And the Job he is getting and the software he has developed and sold are two different occations.

You don't have to understand the physics of the phone to use it. Some can make a million dollars using the phone, some can lose a million using the same phone, some just ignore it ringing.

I don't get it? If you built the systrm, why would you want to do the implementation? Did you sell it to them, how did you end up in this mess?