By Benjamin - 28/10/2011 01:22 - Canada

Today, I was rear-ended by a girl barely out of her teens. I got out of my car and went to get her insurance details, only for her mother to get out and up in my face, screaming at me to, "Get back in your fucking car and get the fuck out of here!" I panicked and did just that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 169
You deserved it 38 628

Same thing different taste

Comments

Did you run back to your car like a chicken? Because I imagined just that.

Please change your profile, it seriously makes you seem like an immature ditz.

Haters gotta hate. Carry on Mr low life who likes to judge others by their pictures because it shows the world how ignorant you really are :)

Get the license plate, call the cops& insurance and report that dragon lady!

True, all you need is the plate number, description of the driver and car, and that they refused to provide insurance details. Act fast though else they could clean up any evidence of it.

2ndSucks 15

I didn't realize people could lose their balls in little fender benders.

leadman1989 15

It made one guy gay... google it Lmao

RecklessJellyBea 7
flockz 19

too many ******* emotions in this FML. Im just going to conclude everyone synchronized their periods.

jaredofmo 22

Holy heck, that is one mean woman... Yeah, you don't mess with them one on one... Hope you got the license plate number at least. Give it to the police. I assume that can be done in Canada, too.

yusaku02 20

If you didn't want to deal with her then you should have called the cops and let them deal with her.