By Anonymous - 19/04/2011 03:44 - United Kingdom

Today, I was putting red nail polish on my nails and put a newspaper on the table to make sure that it didn't spill. I later discovered the nail polish made the newspaper stick to the table. I scrubbed nail polish remover on it, thinking it would help but instead bleached the table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 031
You deserved it 40 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

katiemarie23 0

Yeah, that sucks. I could say you deserved it but i've done the same damn thing.

Comments

P1Nk13 7

umm...you put a newspaper down to catch any drips...how did you get nail polish UNDERNEATH the paper???

littlebluepill 1

How messy are you when doing your nails?? My 9 year old daughter has never even spilled any!

Oh my god!! I was 7 but I did pretty much the same thing but I spilt the nail polish remover on the paper towel I was using!

madib1998 2

Me and my friend did that when we were little. We Got nail polish on the table. We scrubbed it with nail polish remover and the mark from the nail polish remover was even worse. We moved the vase to cover it. Now we laugh about it.

Lol, the same thing happend to me a few years ago

How did you manage to spill enough nail polish that it bled through?..what are you 6 years old?.

Did you pour the polish over your hand or something?? How do you get that much nail polish on the paper if you're aiming for your nails?? Seriously I've never gotten polish anywhere other than on my nail or the skin next to my nail.

what did you do? pour the polish all over the paper so it woukd soak through? cause I don't know how else that could happen.