By Danno - 01/01/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, I was playing GTA4 and went on its fake dating site to email a girl to go on a date with. I've never had much luck with dating in real life, so I figured the game would be more kind to me. After a while I went back to check my email, and the fake girl I'd propositioned told me to get lost. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 909
You deserved it 7 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How pathetic can you be to get depressed by that... You do realize that the rejection is a randomized series of lines of code right?

mikeyellenlee 0

I don't get what you're saying...but something tells me you're a loser.

Comments

This is why GTA4 sucks. SAINTS ROW 2 FTW!!

F0reverAl0ne 5

I got two dates from that game, but then I let my less than video game savvy friend have a turn. she missed both dates, lost all of my virtual money, and then saved. I know it's just a game, but she ignored me the whole time and treated my brothers like servants. But whatever, she left to hangout with her boyfried when she got bored. (When I cut her off from eating a large majority of hunk food.). But anyway... that dating site suggests two girls and that's who you date. :)

who needs to date girls on gta4 when instead, you can go bowling with roman!

I dont see where OP said hes upset or hurt. lmao hes simply saying what luck he has. get your head of your ass.

It's just a random code in the game, don't let it bum you out. Just go talk to girls in real life..

You can only date SoBoHo and LawChick in that game.

It is a preset response dumb ass their are only a few of them that you can actually date and one of them dumps you because you don't buy her gifts the thing is though you can't