By Bee - 08/06/2011 00:13 - Canada

Today, I was mistaken for a prostitute. Twice. While in my work uniform. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 927
You deserved it 8 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SunshineBoy21 0

Where do you work? Sex Toys-R-Us?

Comments

What would be the best, is if OP's job was theme park costume character.

SpectSelf 0

you must dress very provocative for your job.

perdix 29

It's probably the kneepads causing all the confusion. Well, that's what you get for being the Head Nurse!

Sukismama 2

Lmao, that was a good one made me literally lol

stating the obvious is an epic win. oh so epic.

you're really not funny. That was lame. nice try.

were you scared when someone paid you without buying anything?

perdix 29

Why are you apologizing? Are you one of the two potential johns who tried to buy her services? YDI for being so cheap -- for the right amount of money, many women will ditch their current jobs for the workd's oldest profession.

DizzyDaydreams 1

she isn't a prostitute. her work uniform makes her look like one.

I've been mistaken for a male prostitute. No, actually I haven't, that was a lie...

Wait, you're not actually a male prostitute? Oh... uh... This is pretty awkward then....

I prefer "high end escort" makes me sound classy. (;

thats pretty sad. next time OP, take off the cake of make up on your face. it's weird how girls/women dress like a ***** & wonder why they get mistaken for a prostitute.

monnanon 13

Its wierd how people think you're easy or a prostitute just because of what you wear. OP was in her work uniform and if its anything like where I work you are not allowed to wear thick make up. I bet OP was dressed up in a skirt and blouse for her work and the people who spoke to her just have a passion for tights or bare legs. There are many people that think women in high heels are easy or on the game.

True but what if OP worked at Hooters ? You never know.

monnanon 13

What does it matter if she works there? Judging people by what they wear is ******* stupid. Plus a hooters uniform has a big logo on it people would have known she worked there. If they assumed she was a ***** for working at hooters then thats their ****** up brain and nothing to do with OP.

SirObvious 1

I didn't know house wives had uniforms:| I keed. but did you by chance get in to any prices?