By matou - 09/07/2015 20:41 - France - Caluire

Today, I was late for work, so I grabbed my handbag, my sports bag and ran out. The bus arrived at the stop just as I did, so I hopped on and sat down, trying to catch my breath. I dumped my bags onto my knees and looked down to see my cat, staring back at me from inside my sports bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 601
You deserved it 83

Top comments

maybe you'll get lucky and its take your cat to work day.

I've had reoccurring dreams about this happening to me..

Comments

mds9986 24

Aww your cat just wanted to come with you.

Aww a stowaway! Wish I had a cat.

Epickitty58 29

After reading this, I pictured the cat as a personal trainer. "KEEP GOING. FEEL THE BURN. FEEL THAT BURN."

Sorry OP I can't feel too bad for you I'm laughing way too hard. Mainly because I've had to turn back home because my cat does same thing.

My cat used to follow me to the bus stop in high school. I kept having to bring her back home because I was afraid she would try to follow the bus.

91hayek 31

Please illustrate this one...I need a picture of this.

Request granted, it seems. And perfect tone for the FML, as well.

91hayek 31

wow. Thanks FML team. So I have two wishes left?

Don't push your luck. The deal was for ONE wish and a night with DocBastard's freakishly weird-looking sister. Take it or leave it.

91hayek 31

Not the Doc though? I'll pass. Thanks for the offer all the same.

This would make an awesome illustration!

it wanted to come on an adventure :)

This could be a new Dr. Seuss story! "The Cat in the BAG"

Gwyddone 29

Sorry, OP, but I just cannot conmiserate with you. Cats are natural stowaways, and I am laughing waaay too hard to feel sorry. But this definitely needs a follow-up.

You should have gone for something about letting the cat out of the bag instead.

lmao woooooooooow don't let anyone steal such a great idea

Dangit! Beat me to it. My fault for getting to this a year late.