By matou - 09/07/2015 20:41 - France - Caluire

Today, I was late for work, so I grabbed my handbag, my sports bag and ran out. The bus arrived at the stop just as I did, so I hopped on and sat down, trying to catch my breath. I dumped my bags onto my knees and looked down to see my cat, staring back at me from inside my sports bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 601
You deserved it 83

Top comments

maybe you'll get lucky and its take your cat to work day.

I've had reoccurring dreams about this happening to me..

Comments

I've had this happen to me before. Brought some laundry to the laundromat, opened up my bag, and there he was. Hadda drive him back home and everything.

I feel like awesome pranks involving said cat and your coworkers are in order...but **** me I can't think of any off the top of my head!!!

danimal_crackerz 26

I think this needs a follow up XD

7and7is 20

That's all? Once my family traveled about eight hours west. Stayed the night. Went to whatever the next day. Dad needed to get gas, decides to check the oil. He signals to mom. She says later "what have the kids done now?" Under the hood is our cat.

7and7is 20

Somehow he holed up in the one place he didn't get chewed up by the engine. Why he didn't run for it whenever the truck stopped I don't know. So he came on vacation with us. A year later we went back, without the cat. And he died while we were away.

FalloutScrolls 25

Impromptu "bring your pet to work day" was successful!

This was my biggest fear when I was going to elementary/middle school.

I've done that, only it was my backpack and it was at High School, ahh memories, and nobody suspected a thing, I even took care of his food and waste disposal