By Anonymous - 18/06/2009 13:05 - United States

Today, I was installing the official 3.0 firmware update for my iPhone. Apple's authentication servers crashed. I now own an iBrick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 153
You deserved it 9 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

put your iphone into DFU mode, then boot it with 1clickboot.

Aww... I'm sure they can do something about that though.

Comments

iMyLifeSucks 0

erwest. you are cool. josh117 you are a dick.

Well, an iBrick is the first step towards an iHouse. No, sorry, FYL.

Everything from Apple sucks. There is always something superior and easier to use than anything from Apple.

alayna100 0

OMG... seriously ... what is wrong with you people... this fml is not about apple... its about the owner of the phone being disappointed after trying something.... and to those who say that ppl who dont like apple cant afford it and to those who say apple is overrated... APPLE is NOT even the MOST ******* EXPENSIVE thing in the market and definitely NOT the BEST either ... be it phones or computers... like all other phones/computers/any other electronic products.... it has its pluses and minus... so just calm down... no phone is perfect...!

I have had to deal with the white screen of death, a black screen with steve jobs speaking Russian, and two full restores on my jailbroken iPhone but it has survived and is running perfect on 3.0 right now. People should not get complicated pieces of technology if they can't even use google to fix things themselves. Either way, if you go to the Apple store they will give you a new one with hardly any questions because they don't know how to fix things either.

Cookiechick 0

wtf dus ibrick mean? haha yeh im dumb :P

YDI for trying to do something yourself when you're an apple user.

PistenDeer 0

I think a useless iPhone without anything in it?

Well I also now have an Ibrick becasue of the 3.0 apple claims we are 2 out of 180,000 problems that has killed the phone with the new download and it friday so no phone till monday FML