By JuniorDetective - 07/05/2009 16:52 - United States

Today, I was in the middle of walking home when I saw an old woman trying to get away from what looked like a mugger. I go over and try to help her out and get the man off of her, which was successful. Turns out she was having a heart attack and the man was a doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 417
You deserved it 17 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you nearly killed a woman trying to save her? ...Good job.

Kalofinator 0

Damn, that sucks. That's what you get for trying to be helpful.

Comments

bonafidehustler 0

How do you not know the difference between a mugger robbing a woman and a doctor helping a woman who had a heart attack? I seriously doubt this is true because nobody is that stupid to not know the difference.

amandanichole 0

dont you feel like a jackass

what the ****? why wouldnt he say or something? and how is your life ******?

I think this is bs because nobody ever helps somebody getting robbed because they assume sombody else will do it. How do I know? I got mugged in the middle of the street with many people passing me and they just crossed the street and walked away. If this is true the I respect you for trying at least.

#11, the world could use less people like you. OP: I don't know how you made a mistake, but it's good that your heart is in the right place, which is more than I can say about most people.

ohhhhshizzz 0

#11: Get over you anger management issues, it'll be hilarious when you are getting mugged on a BUSY street and NO ONE stops to help you. And you lose like 300 dollars. I think I can understand this, maybe he was giving her the Hemlic manuver and the OP didn't know what it looked like. IDK, but I kind of think that is what happened. op. That sucks, hope the old lady is okay:) You did a GREAT thing.

ihateyouall 0

yeah #11, ******* chill out man you prickwank.

Well your life is f**cked I guess, because you were just trying to help. It's all right, as long as she's fine now.

LilKonvicted 0

As long as she didnt die it doesnt really matter