By englishclasshigh - 10/09/2009 21:34 - United States

Today, I was having a really bad day and told my friend at lunch about how stressed I was and he gave me his brownie to cheer me up. After school, he texted me "Did the brownies kick in?" Yes, they did, right in the middle of my English presentation. They were "funny" brownies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 606
You deserved it 7 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you thanked said friend for sharing their stash...

Comments

lyfesuxmore 0

"...I was gonna go to work but then I got high I just got a new promotion but I got high now I'm selling dope and I know why because i got high because i got high because i got high..."

ViCT0RiA_fml 0

drugs are bad. >:] they make you go weeeeeeeeeeeeeh. [x ifjkdshnkljhfdihdfgk -sorry.

Overall I bet you feel less stressed eh? Be prepared, tomorrow you may still be high.. I gave a space cake to my friend for her 20th birthday =) Good times..

Monie_Madness 0

Dont say that! Then kids will try it! Cuz I mean, who doesnt enjoy going weeeeeeeeh? :D And thats only the first side effect.. if some are dangerous enough, you dont go weeeeh. Youre silent. Cuz youre dead. :{D asdfghjkl.

HarlowSauce 0
cherlana32 0

Your life is awesome. Don't complain. And how could you not taste the weed? I have never not been able to taste it. Was your presentation awesome? Was it full of profound intellectual insight? I bet you get an A because you were high. HAH.

Wow.... no mod been reading long enough to remember this exact FML with a job interview and grabbing your flatmates brownie out the fridge. Major Fail.

Hahaha this is amazing! Probably my new favorite FML. At least it cheered you up, right?

CrissyLove 0