By smellsofeggs - 26/11/2009 21:13 - United Kingdom

Today, I was having a playful fight with my brother. I made the point that our dog likes me better than him. To this, my dog jumped onto the sofa, turned to me and vomited on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 058
You deserved it 8 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please please give us the link to that video!!

breenarae25 0

Comments

YDI for using 'proceeded'. Just kidding, but it's seriously overused and it's getting extremely annoying. There are so many other alternatives out there. Even using 'then' would have been better. On another note, why do the mods keep changing the FMLs? I've noticed that anything with 'sex' in it gets changed to 'fooling around'. They DO NOT mean the same thing in normal context.

sarcdude 3

http://www.fmylife.com/intimacy/4304989 "I was having sex with"

Didnt this post say something different?

That's a smart dog. Maybe he quiero-ed too much Taco Bell.

amatayo 0

Yeah that sux but the real fml is mine, having to read these wack fml's

Animals aren't intelligent. Your dog doesn't "like" either of you.

It's not that Animals aren't intelligent. Its just they don't share the same Emotions we do, such as liking someone. If an Animal seemed to like you more, a lot of the time it will be due to them seeing you as the person who feeds them the most.

In some cultures, dog vomiting all over you shows a sign of affection in the relationship between a dog and its owner. Just kidding. FYL.

Oh I thought it said playful night with my brother. I'm like WTF