By Jenievonteese - 12/06/2011 23:33 - United States

Today, I was having a nice dream in which a beautiful butterfly flew by me and got stuck in my hair, fluttering its wings against my neck. Then I woke up and realized the "butterfly" stuck in my hair was actually a giant wood roach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 783
You deserved it 3 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's like a cockroach, except it's made of wood, not ****.

This FML made me shudder with disgust at the thought of it. I can't stand bugs.

Comments

ImmortalKratos 0

cockroaches pass gas every 15 mins. if it was there for a while it probably farted on you a couple times lol

Ali_Br_fml 33

and flies vomit on you when they land on you... I guess for the lifespan of that roach, that's a normal timeframe... I'm sure op killed it, so it couldn't have lived for too long... and I do not know the average lifespan of a roach, and am not going to google it either... so my statement is not based on facts...

Damn, I hate roaches. That would suck waking up to that, fyl!

they also lay thousands upon thousands of eggs every single time they toot. let us know how the story unfolds, OP!

It's like a cockroach, except it's made of wood, not ****.

I'm jealous that #44 made an awesome comment and I didn't, so I'll just have to be sad and make the *okay* meme face. ....*okay*

alexg823 0

I love how skorne's comment has more likes than original comment.

I literally laughed out loud. Thank you for that.

now_dats_funny 2

hahaha, sorry OP but that's pretty funny

Ali_Br_fml 33

That's funny as long as it's not on me... eww, I'm shivering just thinking about it... At least op didn't crush it and get roach guts in the hair, neck or mouth...

ienjoithinqs 0

I would've screamed like a little girl that saw a ghost having sexual intercourse. 0.o

Takador 3
tsim_fml 0

atleast it wasn't goo from your boyfriend's woodroach.

MarioandSonic 8

don't let the bed bugs bite!

Yea but bed bugs are small and you don't even feel them bite you. Roaches are just ******* disgusting. Period.

This FML made me shudder with disgust at the thought of it. I can't stand bugs.

same and love your pic envy is freaking awesome :P

kathii01 20

OMG totally agree!!! Bugs/Insects are the scariest things ever!!!

A7X_LoVeee 10

Same! And when I was reading these comments a spider was ******* crawling near me. Not as bad as a roach but ugh nasty still.

pinkp909 8

I think I'd prefer the flutterby.

madamoizelle101 0