By Anonymous - 10/05/2015 13:47 - United States

Today, I was feeling pretty, so I wore a skirt for the first time in years. Two hours later, my thighs hurt from slapping together so much. I no longer feel pretty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 654
You deserved it 5 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey you should still feel pretty!!! It doesn't matter your size, that happens to several people even if they're the skinniest person you've ever laid eyes on.

I've heard that a plain stick of deodorant can help with chafing etc... You go rock that skirt!

Comments

also even the skinniest people have this happen to them

meikaze 9

Tights are a wonderful thing to invest in. Most normal people have thigh chafing, so you can still feel pretty ^^

anonnnymous10 10

Having your thighs hit each other doesn't mean you aren't pretty or that you're fat. I used to weight 91 pounds and I didn't have a thigh gap either. It happens.

Lose weight. Yeah I'm ready for the down votes.

For some people it's not always easy to loose weight and majority of people have this problem of their thighs rubbing together, it's a normal thing.

I'm sure you still looked pretty regardless of the situation OP! I always wear shorts when I wear a skirt, helps a lot. Also a bonus to wearing shorts is if the wind happens to blow your skirt up your underwear isn't on full display.

Happens to me too, I jus use corn starch instead of baby powder because I heard it's healthier. You could also try lavender powder or rose powder.

I understand that. I have huge thighs but it's all muscle. Mine chafe very bad but I've heard baby powder works. I've never tried it but I don't care. I have self confidence and nobody wants to date a toothpick. You get that skirt and rock it. I'm sure you looked hot. Don't let this ruin you

You don't have to make snide remarks about skinny people just to make someone bigger feel better. Also, someone's worth is not measured by if other want to date them. "Toothpicks" can be just as pretty and just as valuable even if they lack a boyfriend and curves.

carlfirebolt 27

I bet you always look pretty. Size, shape and colour doesn't matter at all. So don't worry and enjoy your life :)