By Smitty Werbenjeagermanjensen - 27/10/2016 03:19 - United States - Amarillo

Today, I had a conversation with the cute girl I like at work for the first time. I told her I worked in the camping department of the store, and we had a long chat about how she heard that the guy who runs that department is a complete dick head. I am the guy who runs that department. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 614
You deserved it 2 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Oh, you must've misheard them. It's like the telephone game; it probably started as 'that guy /has/ a huge dick' and then the H gradually went away with each telling."

Well if the conversation went well she might change her mind.

Comments

You have to tell her about that somewhat soon, you can't lie about something like that sadly. Good luck OP

Well if the conversation went well she might change her mind.

"Oh, you must've misheard them. It's like the telephone game; it probably started as 'that guy /has/ a huge dick' and then the H gradually went away with each telling."

"Yeah, he's a complete asshole. It totally sucks to work directly for him. Let's get a drink after work and I'll tell you stories." You'll get laid before she puts two and two together.

Posts like this make me wish there was a 'need more details' button. Maybe the OP is a complete ******** and doesn't deserve a second of his crush's time. Or maybe someone's just mad because they got in trouble.

Proof her that what she hears from others is wrong and let her start saying good things about u.

Yea yu juzt gota proof dat al da haterz ar rong.

33 I don't think my grammar is to bad as English is not my first language.

They aren't talking about your grammar bro, read the apply above his; now that, is horrendous.

Did you happen to refer to yourself in third person ?

i mean if other people are calling you a dick head then you probably are a ******** so you ******* deserve it

Did you know that shoving a tablespoon of ground cinnamon up your ass is the cure that big phama doesn't want you to know about because it cures 99% of all known ailments. You know it's true because I'm someone and I said it. *waits patiently to hear how "well" it works for 11*

that's amazing man! it cured my constipation!

nykkilynn16 7

Not to be that person, but you can use cinnamon to give yourself reddish highlights. :)

species4872 19

Maybe time to have a good hard look at yourself.

Not necessarily a bad idea. Is it because somebody resents being expected to actually work, or is there something about his management style that could be improved - maybe even that he is in fact a ********. A long think isn't a bad idea, as long as it doesn't turn into brooding.